Wednesday, February 24, 2010

A Good Weekend!

Last weekend Tom and I made another trip to Roseau to do some snowmobiling! It was truly fun and relaxing. Neither of us had gone snowmobiling for quite some time, so it was great to spend a whole day riding. Dad planned a nice trip for us. We rode to Wannaska first to stop for breakfast and then rode out to our cabin. We warmed up with some coffee, hot chocolate, and bars :) and played a little Yahtzee. Then we took another trip through the woods before heading home.
Mom and Dad.
The snow was SO deep!
The sleds dad got for us to use for the day.
Mom's "sled" :)

2 comments:

Ingrid said...

Fun! I love that you had "bars." :)
Love ya!

Amber said...

Sounds like fun! I miss that kind of stuff :-) It was sad to see you guys and the cabin - made me feel homesick :-) We have had lots of fun there!