skip to main | skip to sidebar

This Is The Day

This is the day the LORD has made; let us REJOICE and be glad in it!

Saturday, April 3, 2010

The Latest

Well, the big news of the month is...I'm getting married! Actually, WE are getting married. :) Tom proposed to me 3 weeks ago. (Tom asked for my dad's permission the last time we were in Roseau, which was the last snowmobile post I made!) We are SO excited and are really enjoying this engagement time, too. It has definitely been a cool thing to experience God's love in this way and we just feel so blessed. Our wedding preparations are in process as we will be getting married this coming July! Here are a couple pictures from the weekend we got engaged...one of Tom and I and another of the ring. (Tom did a great job picking out the ring by himself-he didn't even ask me any questions! He really wanted me to be surprised.)
Posted by Greta at 9:24 PM

3 comments:

Amber said...

So EXCITING!!! Congrats again and again!! Can't wait for the wedding

April 5, 2010 at 11:01 AM
Amber said...

Oh yeah - I forgot to say the ring is BEAUTIFUL. I love it. Brock picked mine out all by himself too and I was pretty impressed with him :-) Good job Tom!!

April 5, 2010 at 11:03 AM
Ingrid said...

Yay!! You guys are so cute. I'm WAY excited for you and can't wait to see you this summer! Hugs to you both.

April 10, 2010 at 12:36 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Websites I Like to Visit

  • http://www.mjl12.blogspot.com
  • http://www.brockandamber.blogspot.com
  • http://www.101cookbooks.com
  • http://www.etsy.com
  • http://www.bluecardigandesign.com

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

  • December (10)
  • January (4)
  • February (9)
  • March (3)
  • April (10)
  • May (4)
  • July (4)
  • August (3)
  • September (1)
  • October (1)
  • November (2)
  • December (1)
  • January (1)
  • February (5)
  • March (11)
  • April (4)
  • May (1)
  • July (1)
  • September (3)
  • December (8)
  • January (6)
  • February (3)
  • April (3)
  • May (1)
  • July (1)
  • August (1)
  • September (6)
  • October (2)
  • November (1)
  • December (2)
  • February (3)
  • March (2)
  • April (1)
  • August (3)
  • April (2)
  • September (2)
  • December (2)
  • January (1)