Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Saturday, February 13, 2010

This is a random day post, but it was such a great day that I thought I would share it. (And because I remembered to take a few pictures.) :) It started out with attending my roommate's, Jill, senior voice recital. It was a lot of fun to hear all the pieces she's been working so hard on and she did a wonderful job! It was also so fun to see my great friend Leah! (She also is a friend of Jill's and was in town for the recital.)
It was also a fun day to hang out with Tom. :) After the recital we went to Paradiso and then ice skating! So all in all, it was a good Saturday, February 13, 2010. :)

2 comments:

Amber said...

Sounds like fun! I have been CRAVING mexican :-) Just reading about it made my mouth water - and it reminded me of your parents because we went there with them :-) Looks like it was COLD for your ice skating - boy I don't miss the FREEZING midwest :-)

Ingrid said...

I love ice skating!! Saw some from the Olympics the other day, too.
Greta, you are so adorable. Glad you had such a fabulous day! Hugs from me!