This is the day the LORD has made; let us REJOICE and be glad in it!
Monday, January 25, 2010
Snow Day!
It's a snow day! It's not actually snowing too much but the wind is loco (crazy), gusting between 35-45 mph. It's been the perfect snow day. I started out with a run (I started the marathon training plan today!) and then enjoyed a nice breakfast and cup of coffee. I was then able to make a bread recipe my sister-in-law shared with me (Pumpkin Cranberry Bread-delicious!). While that was baking I did some fun reading ("Crazy Love" by Francis Chan). Then my roommate Lisa suggested we play a game and Tom came over to join us. Although I lost terribly, Phase 10 was yet another point in the day that created fun and laughter. :) What a good day. Ashley and Jill being good students. Don't worry, the rest of us had our homework done ("us"=Lisa, Tom, and me)
How fun to have an unexpected break from the norm! Sounds like a fun day. I love Francis Chan - haven't read the book yet but love his sermons and his blog! That book is on my list though. Post the recipe for the bread when you get a chance - deal?
1 comment:
How fun to have an unexpected break from the norm! Sounds like a fun day. I love Francis Chan - haven't read the book yet but love his sermons and his blog! That book is on my list though. Post the recipe for the bread when you get a chance - deal?
Post a Comment