Here is the recipe for the bread I made earlier today--it is a great treat!
Heidi's Cranberry Pumpkin Bread
(makes 2 loaves)
2 1/4 cups flour (you can use 1/2 whole wheat flour)
1 TB. pumpkin pie spice
2 tsp. baking powder
1/2 tsp. salt
2 eggs
2 cups sugar (you can use cane sugar)
1 3/4 cups pumpkin pie puree (or 1-15 oz. can)
1/2 cup vegetable oil (I used safflower oil)
1-2 cups fresh or dried cranberries (Heidi made it with fresh at Christmas and it was delicious! I had to use dried today and it is still very good. Just make sure to try it with fresh when cranberries are in season.)
Combine all ingredients and spoon into 2 greased bread pans. Bake at 350 degrees for 55 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
1 comment:
Yum Yum - another one I am anxious to try :-)
Post a Comment