Saturday, December 26, 2009
Merry Christmas To One and All
Because of a nice big snow storm our family was able to all be together an additional 24 hours! As noted before, we haven't been doing a whole lot but it's been really relaxing and enjoyable. Our daily activities consist of: reading, visiting, eating, and occasionally games, walks, and movies. :)
Dad thoroughly enjoys his fruit cake. Check it out. It is THE most dense bread/cake I've ever seen. And, it tastes disgusting, in my opinion.
Updating my blog for you, Amber! :) Ok, not just for Amber.
Our Christmas dinner table that mom worked so hard on. She really loves making everything look nice.
Our new family picture. Story even woke from her nap to join us. (She had gotten a lot of exercise and was very tired!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
LOVE the family pic!! You all look great, it was fun to see Story too! Of course your mom's table was great - what is new right :-) I wish we were closer, we really miss you guys!
Hey man I appreciate you doing what you can to please me. Will it work if I ask you to come visit??? :-)
Post a Comment