This is the day the LORD has made; let us REJOICE and be glad in it!
Sunday, December 27, 2009
Rapid Renovations
If you know the Espes you know that there are generally quite a few projects going on at our house (make that my parent's house-Sheldon and Val). :) Recently though, they have been very busy and accomplishing a lot of projects in a short amount of time. I was so impressed when I came home. Good work Mom and Dad. A couple friends asked to see pictures of the new upstairs built in bed unit, so here they are. The first two pictures are just of the living room at Christmas. I thought it looked very "homy" so I decided to share them, too. This is what you see when you first arrive at the landing coming up from the stairs. The bed! Mom put her pew/bench thing next to it with a little coffee table in front of that for another sort of sitting room area. On the far right you can see the storage/closet area that is attached to the bed part. Very cool work done by our family friend, Bob.
Wow!! I love the new "bedroom". It looks AMAZING. Bob did a great job and your mom did a great job decorating!! I can't wait to come see it in person and the kids cant wait to sleep there - Madison has called dibs!
The living room looks great - I have been telling your mom she needs to start a blog about decorating on a dime :-) We could all learn so much from her. Maybe you can help me convince her :-)
1 comment:
Wow!! I love the new "bedroom". It looks AMAZING. Bob did a great job and your mom did a great job decorating!! I can't wait to come see it in person and the kids cant wait to sleep there - Madison has called dibs!
The living room looks great - I have been telling your mom she needs to start a blog about decorating on a dime :-) We could all learn so much from her. Maybe you can help me convince her :-)
Post a Comment