This is the day the LORD has made; let us REJOICE and be glad in it!
Friday, December 25, 2009
Starting A Tradition
We decided that this year we would start making lefse. Mom made the dough, Dad, Aaron, and I rolled out dough and cooked it on the grill, Heidi floured the kneading board, and Erica enjoyed eating it later (Ingrid did the same after she came home a couple days later). :) It started out a little rocky but by the end we had thoughts of starting our own buisiness...at least Aaron did.
My mouth is watering!! Love the pics! We made lefse last year and had a lot of fun. We are going to do it again tomorrow (got too busy out to do it yesterday). I can't wait!
1 comment:
My mouth is watering!! Love the pics! We made lefse last year and had a lot of fun. We are going to do it again tomorrow (got too busy out to do it yesterday). I can't wait!
Post a Comment