skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A Beautiful Day
To bring you all up to speed-I'm at camp now. :) It's going so well and I am thoroughly enjoying "working" here, getting to hang out with a really fun staff, and see and experience God move in both the campers that come here and our staff. It is good. A couple of weekends ago we had a wedding for two former staffers, Ben and Kady. It was a perfect, beautiful, relaxing, wonderful day. It was fun to see family and friends that were able to come up for the wedding, as well.
Judd & Kady
Ben & Kady
Passing out some programs (is that what you call them?)
Neighborhood chat.
Bluewater female staff, except we're missing a couple (Erica Fredstrom, Cassie, Carolyn, Carrie, Renata, Camille)
The ladies of 6th Avenue.
Cass and me.
Tess and me.
Con mom and dad.
The bridal party.
2 comments:
Great pics!! Everyone looks beautiful! Love your dress and love the pic of you and your parents!Looks like a beautiful day - yeah for Ben and Kady!!
Hi Gret!
I like your dress, too! "Programs" sounds right to me.
Hugs!
Post a Comment