Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Why I live in Fargo

Well, I think I have been taught a lesson. Don't say something unless you're going to do it. Good lesson, huh? I think so. So, I apologize for saying I was going to blog every day-definitely did not happen. I'm playing catch up right now from what has taken place in the past couple of months.

First is a picture of Rebekah, me, and Leah at "Fargo Star". It's kind of like American Idol, except the WAY smaller Fargo version. Our friend Emily was one of the top 10 finalists. (Sorry, I didn't get a picture with her!) We had fun making these glow in the dark t-shirts in Emily's honor. :)
Just this past weeknd (May 9th) was the Fargo Marathon! I think I told you about it in a previous post. I only ran the half, but it was so fun. This one was even more fun, I think, than Grandma's Marathon last year, because so many friends came to watch and cheer us on. I had a goal of running it in an hour and 45 minutes, but missed it by five minutes. Next year! My friends Leah and and Jess were cheering us on and that's when Leah got this crazy shot.
My friend Rebekah ran the half, too, and her mom, Deb, ran the 5k.
My friend Hope ran too!
And with the photographer-Leah!
Oh, why do I live in Fargo? Because I get to hang out with these great friends of mine! (That's one reason anyway.) :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Sounds like a very good reason to live in Fargo!! Love the marathon pictures - in the action shot you are looking much to PERKY for being in the middle of a 13+ mile run!!

Love the new header - it looks awesome!!