skip to main |
skip to sidebar
If I have no more followers, I understand...
Hey hey! I wouldn't be surprised if I have no one following my blog anymore, because there hasn't really been anything to follow the past 2 months! I have been the worst blogger ever and so I was reminded by a friend or two to post some pictures. Here are three. :) The summer consisted of camp-and it was SO great. Then I came right back to school. Bought my supplies Sunday night and went to class Monday morning. Alright! It's been good though. Two good things about school time are posted in these pictures. The first is a picture of me with my cousin Kajsa. I babysit Kjasa and Greta every Tuesday and Thursday while their mom, Liz, teaches piano lessons. Greta was taking a nap when we took this picture, but I'll work on getting a picture with her tomorrow.
Secondly I get to see Tom again. :) This first picture was a night I think we just went out for ice cream. The second was a date to see the Fargo Red Hawks. Unfortunately my camera battery died right after this picture, so I didn't get a chance to redo this blurry picture. No worries, though, I have already put new batteries in, so we're ready to roll.
School is going well and definitely rolling with assignments and everything. There are days that it is hard to be in school, but it gets easier when I am reminded why I am here and as the summer becomes more and more removed. God has been just so faithful in providing me with some great new girl friends and just the greatest girls' small group. I love it so much and it's so exciting to get to learn and grow in the Word with fellow Christian college girls. I was a little scared to go at first, not knowing anyone there and all, but it has been so good and I'm glad God is giving me the opportunity to be stretched in this area. I hope you are all having a great back to school time of the year and that you are enjoying life. Sweet dreams, peace, love, blessings.Greta
2 comments:
You can't shake me off that easy :-) I will follow no matter how long I have to wait :-) Love the pics! So nice to see your smiling face - it's been too long!
Hello! Hugs.
Post a Comment