skip to main |
skip to sidebar
A New Tradition?
I was able to make a quick trip home for Easter. Friday night and Saturday dad, mom, Erica, and I just hung out and enjoyed the beautiful spring day. Later in the evening mom and I took a nice walk, which is what the above picture is from.
Sunday, after church in Roseau, we headed to Grand Forks to meet my aunt Gwen, uncle DeWayne, cousin Crystal, Grandpa, and uncle Dan. Since our traditional meeting place, Royal Fork, is now closed, we met at the Golden Corral. (Another buffet.) It was a good time to catch up and just enjoy each other's company. (Above: Crystal and Gwen)
Danny and Grandpa.
Erica, me, Dad.
Grandpa and me.
Erica sleeping in the car while I was driving....I was laughing so hard because she had wrapped her jacket around her head-I think to sort of act as a pillow and drown out the music/crazy car noises my car makes. :) It was entertaining anyway.
2 comments:
Sounds like a nice Easter weekend. So nice to see the pics of your parents too! I miss you all so much. That is so hilarious of Erica sleeping. You would think she would be slightly suffocated!
Hi my beautiful family! Miss you very much!
Post a Comment