Yeah!! Thanks for giving us a glimpse :-) Love the pictures - looks like you guys were having fun messing around. He is cute and from what I hear from you worthy of you! :-) (that does take quite a person though)
Ha ha I just realized that in my comment it sounds like I was saying that you say he is worthy of you!! I mean from the good things you say about him he sounds (to me) like he is worthy of you :-)
4 comments:
Yeah!! Thanks for giving us a glimpse :-) Love the pictures - looks like you guys were having fun messing around. He is cute and from what I hear from you worthy of you! :-) (that does take quite a person though)
i enjoy these!
Hi Greta and Tom!
Fun to see you!
Ha ha I just realized that in my comment it sounds like I was saying that you say he is worthy of you!! I mean from the good things you say about him he sounds (to me) like he is worthy of you :-)
Post a Comment