skip to main | skip to sidebar

This Is The Day

This is the day the LORD has made; let us REJOICE and be glad in it!

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Tunes

I realize I have failed all of you-I'm behind, a solid week behind. To be honest, you didn't miss much. I was busy writing papers and doing projects before spring break started. Now that I'm in the midst of spring break I have been doing almost nothing. I go to work and then come home and clean or read or listen to music, or watch a movie, or combine activities. It's been extremely refreshing. I'm going to try my absolute hardest to bring my camera with to take a picture with my co-workers tomorrow. They're wonderful, wonderful girls that I'm pretty lucky to get to work with. Anyway, the above picture is of a playlist I love...see if you can check out the tunes and if you're having problems let me know. I hope you're all having a wonderful Thursday!
Posted by Greta at 6:35 PM

1 comment:

Amber said...

I'm off to check out the tunes :-) Glad you are having a relaxing spring break. I really wish you were here relaxing!!

March 20, 2009 at 4:52 PM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Websites I Like to Visit

  • http://www.mjl12.blogspot.com
  • http://www.brockandamber.blogspot.com
  • http://www.101cookbooks.com
  • http://www.etsy.com
  • http://www.bluecardigandesign.com

Live Traffic Feed

Blog Archive

  • December (10)
  • January (4)
  • February (9)
  • March (3)
  • April (10)
  • May (4)
  • July (4)
  • August (3)
  • September (1)
  • October (1)
  • November (2)
  • December (1)
  • January (1)
  • February (5)
  • March (11)
  • April (4)
  • May (1)
  • July (1)
  • September (3)
  • December (8)
  • January (6)
  • February (3)
  • April (3)
  • May (1)
  • July (1)
  • August (1)
  • September (6)
  • October (2)
  • November (1)
  • December (2)
  • February (3)
  • March (2)
  • April (1)
  • August (3)
  • April (2)
  • September (2)
  • December (2)
  • January (1)