Well, I am home alone today. I have had the past two weeks of school off, the first week for spring break and the second week for flood fighting purposes. (I also have this coming week off-Merry Christmas!) So, today I decided to bake. I love baking whether it be chocolate chip cookies, banana muffins, or in today's case, apple carrot oatmeal flax bread. I know it sounds crazy but I'm pretty sure it's going to be good. The first picture is of me excited to share baking with you, the second of the delicious dough-I love tasting the dough, and the third is of the dough in the pan. As soon as it's done baking I'll be sure to share those photos as well.
Dough.
Ready to bake. A little too expressive here.
1 comment:
YUM!! Can you bring some of them with you when you come visit (hint hint) :-)
Post a Comment