Saturday, January 3, 2009

December

Decemeber seems like it flew right by! Finals ended on the 17th and before that was pretty much just getting projects done, etc. I stayed in Fargo through the 23rd for work and then headed home for Christmas. Unfortunately I failed to take any pictures over Christmas, as did all of my family members. I have to get back into the picture taking mode! Thus, all pictures posted today are thanks to my fine roommates. Here are a few of the things captured from December.

The next weekend we had a HUGE snow storm! We were trapped in the apartment all of Sunday, as there was no possible way we would be able to drive anywhere. Although it was fun to watch the storm and just hang out inside, we started to get a little stir crazy. Sometime in the evening my roommates and I decided to head outside for a bit to get some fresh air. It lasted all of about 10 minutes.
Ashley wanted to capture my excitement for getting to leave the apartment.

1 comment:

Amber said...

I bet it feels great to get a little break from school!! Glad you had an eventful December - flying by is better than creeping by righ?? :-)There is more that I want to say but can't so . . . . just imagine it (you can read my mind I am sure) :-)