Sunday, February 15, 2009

Sweet Girls

At the end of January I was able to spend a little time with my cousin Joelle before she moved. It was fun getting to see her again and enjoy some sweet time together!I got the sweetest little valentine for Valentine's Day-my cousin Kjasa spent the night with me Saturday! We had lots of fun baking, painting nails, playing hide and seek, coloring, playing animals, and watching Madagascar 2! Kjasa is four and is such a sweetie. She has a huge imagination and a large vocabulary. She says so many funny things, but these are the two that stuck out this weekend: I told her we were on our way to Target to pick up a couple things and she said "I can't go to Target; it's too expensive for me." Then when we were on our way back to meet her mom and dad she said "I've never seen the world so beautiful." :) It's a pure joy to get to hang out with her (& her little sister Greta when we're at their house!).


1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute pics!! Her creativity, funny comments and love for singing reminds me of someone I know very well - hmmmm maybe someday we can play matchmaker :-)