Sunday, December 14, 2008

Turkey Trot, Home Visit, Sweet Kjasa, and a Wedding!

It has been a busy month and a half! (These pictures are chronologically backwards...sorry.) Starting with what has happened most recently-my cousin Bethany got married yesterday. It was a fun to catch up with family and help Bethany and Sven celebrate. Here are the immediate family members that made it. :) We missed Ingrid, Aaron and Heidi.
It's been fun living close to my cousin Mark and Liz and to be able to see their girls Kjasa and baby Greta! I have been able to watch Kjasa a few times, and here's a picture from the most recent. She's such a sweety and has perhaps the biggest imagination I've ever seen.
Leah and I visited my mom during deer season in November. We had fun checking out the local shops and having coffee!
Right before Thanksgiving Leah and I ran the Turkey Trot with some of our friends here in Fargo. It was a really fun 5 mile run! Hope, Jess, Kelsey, Leah and I all had matching tye-dyed shirts, so that was fun, too!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Does sound crazy!! I love the picture of you and your fam! You all look great.