This past Sunday afternoon I went out to Maplewood State Park with my friends Leah and Roxie. Even though it was cloudy it was still SO beautiful. It was so nice to get a break from homework, work, and the city for a bit to just enjoy being outside and the fall weather. It was a perfect, perfect day. The first picture is of Leah and I next to perhaps the largest pelican in the world. :) The park is just past Pelican Rapids, where this pelican happens to be. (Pelican Rapids is about a half hour from Fargo.)

Here's the beautiful Roxie.

Greta, Leah, Roxie.

Sweet Leah.

The park is actually right behind us past the lake...isn't it beautiful?

Ha!

This is what we got to enjoy when we got to the top of the hill.


Playing in the leaves. :)

I love this picture of these berry-type plants.

Good friends.

There was this really cool/nice shelter that we thought we should have a picnic at sometime, or some other event, that I was trying to show off but instead blocked.

All these pictures are courtesy of the amazing photographer Leah Kent. :)
1 comment:
Looks like fun! Great pictures - love the lake one!
Post a Comment