Wednesday, November 12, 2008

The Social Part

You may have thought I disappeared from the face of the earth, but I didn't! I am alive and well...doing better than I deserve (to quote Mr. Dave Ramsey). Here are some of the fun things that have taken place in my social life most recently. Early in November, the 3rd, it was my friend Rebekah's birthday! A group of us went out for dinner at Paradiso to celebrate her and had a very good time. (Above: Rebekah being sang to by the Paradiso crew. Below: Rebekah, Leah, me, and Jess)




Leah is a hardcore Bison fan and frequently tells me how much fun the football games are. So, one day she informed me she had gotten me a ticket to go with her to a game...what a friend. We met our friend Jess and other roommate, Ashley, there as well. It really was a good time.
I may have pretended to be a Bison that day but Dragon is in my blood. (Leah drew this sweet tat on me....FYI: The Minnesota State University Moorhead, the school I attend, mascot is the dragon.)
Jess is also hardcore Bison...she even had Bison suckers for us!
The half-time show was put on by the NDSU marching band. They did a song from Batman and formed the Batman sign-we thought it was pretty cool!

Last week Martin Sexton came to Fargo! If you haven't heard his music before, you should definitely check it out-quality stuff. Once again, a group of us got together (we like hanging out) and attended this sweet concert. Another fun time! (L to R: Jordan, Rebekah, me, Leah, Ashley, Tom-up above behind Ashley)
The man himself: Martin Sexton.
The concert was downtown at the Fargo Theatre...sweet place.

1 comment:

Amber said...

How fun to see what you have been up to! Looks like fun stuff - are you sure you are suffering through college :-) Hey, good idea for you - add to your social calendar by taking a trip to bozeman :-) How about when Aaron and Heidi are here?