This is my life most recently:-learning tons of new things (in the educational sense)
-learning life lessons
-making new friends
-checking out new churches (and trying to decide which one I should make my "home church")
-attending Chi Alpha (a Christian organization on campus Thursday evenings)
-babysitting (Mondays and Wednesdays)
-trying to get a "real" job
-living with two cool roommates
-studying
-exploring Fargo/Moorhead area
-and finally PROCRASTINATING! :) Doesn't it sound so negative? I think so. I know so. It really is not a good thing to procrastinate, but somehow I do get everything done on time. I try not to procrastinate as much as possible, but here are some pictures documenting a day that I did happen to procrastinate for half an hour. My roommates, Leah and Ashley, and I rediscovered the joy of "photo booth". If you own a Mac, I suggest you look into this feature...if you have spare time. Well, here we are. You can check out our progression of photo taking. Sadly, these aren't even all the pictures we happened to take this particular day. There are probably 10 or 15 more. I know. Horrible. There was a positive side to this, though, (this is me justifying our procrastination). Roommate bonding took place. We laughed together, cried together (because we were laughing so hard), and overall had a good time. It was a priceless half hour of procrastination. Ok, enjoy the pics...I'm done talking.
















1 comment:
That is so funny!! It is amazing how funny some of them end up with just a little part of the face out of wack!! I remember doing that at your house with all of us - it was so funny I think we were crying too!!
Post a Comment