Oh, the bliss of the sweet summertime! I'm so sorry for the extreme lack of updates lately. As I believe I informed you before, but perhaps forgot, I'm working at Bluewater Covenant Bible Camp for the summer. This could perhaps be my favorite place in Minnesota. Yes, we'll go ahead and confirm that...Bluewater IS by far my favorite place in Minnesota. There is a downfall to this place called lack of communication. The camp schedule is quite busy as a counselor, or any other position on staff, and doesn't allow for a lot of free time, or phone calling/email checking/blog updating. Today, however, I have time! It has been an amazing summer already-I can't believe 1/3 has already passed! The staff is again amazing to work with and I am blessed by each of them daily. If you think of it, please pray for the staff, and that we would continue to have enough energy to keep going and to serve well. The rest of our kids' camps following family camp are completely full, even overflowing. We're really excited about this opportunity we have to make an impact on so many lives and help them understand the love Christ has for each of them and the desire He has to have a relationship with them.
Gracie making a nice face!
Amelia, Gracie, and Amy enjoying the warmth of the sun!
Here are some of my great 5th & 6th grade campers! I was so lucky to have 7 Roseau girls and 3 International Falls girls! There were all so sweet and a lot of fun to hang out with. These are pictures from a pontoon ride we took...they're some good swimmers!
Here are some of my great 5th & 6th grade campers! I was so lucky to have 7 Roseau girls and 3 International Falls girls! There were all so sweet and a lot of fun to hang out with. These are pictures from a pontoon ride we took...they're some good swimmers!
1 comment:
Cute!! Fun to see all the girls having fun :-) Really cute picture of Bekah :-)
Post a Comment