Thursday, May 22, 2008

"Mohawks" & More

This evening I watched Madison, Isaac, and Hannah for a little while. The kids were SO easy being the hammocks, or "mohawks" as Isaac called them, entertained them for a good chunk of time! Both Madison and Isaac thought it was so fun to "hide" in the hammock and then POP out! Pretty cute, too.
Who's hiding in there?

It's so nice to have three hammocks so that everyone can have their own, but sometimes it's fun to snuggle up together, too!
Hannah was getting pretty tired but seemed to love the fresh air and soothing movement of the swing. I can't get over how sweet she is.
Jenna Rhea joined us, too! Isaac said "no thank you" to this picture. :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

Cute pics!! I am glad they were good :-) (although Madison told us Isaac said "NO" to you! - sorry, we are working on that) :-) I love the picture of you and Hannah - it is so cool! You will have to send me these pics :-)