Wednesday, May 21, 2008

"A Night On The Town"

I had a wonderful "night on the town" with Amber, Brock, Madison, Isaac, and Hannah! We took a couple recreational vehicles and explored the back roads of Roseau. It was a bit chilly, but absolutely perfect! Madison and Isaac rode with me and Brock, Amber, and Hannah rode together. Getting ready to take off!We were trying to be kind of artistic in our picture taking...it sort of worked. :) (I do have to say that I took a pretty cool picture of the Lindberg fam, but it's on Amber's camera, so she'll have to post that one....not to brag or anything!)
The sweet, tough, little "Swedish" girl.
I like this one of the fam, too. It just got a little dark. Watch out for those bats!
Ahh, good 'ol Roseau.

Sweet girl.
Isaac was always ready for the camera with his big, beautiful smile!

1 comment:

Amber said...

It was alot of fun!! Good pics - I love the one of the sun through the trees - so pretty! I will have to get mine on too :-)