Thursday, February 21, 2008

A Home Away From Home

This past weekend I made a quick trip to Bluewater!  Chad and Penny had the Covenant Annual Meeting and some camp promoting to do, so I stayed with the kids.  Sunday was such a beautiful snowy day!  We had lots of fun sledding, playing on some snow mounds, and even a little snow-shoeing!  Here are some pictures from the day and a video at the end of Myranda and I sledding down "Mt. Sinai." The boys' new thing is Star Wars.  They've watched all of them except number 3 (because of it's rating and some content) with Chad.  While Chad explained the movies to Cameron and Dawson, as they were watching them, they clearly remembered everything he told them!  If you need to know anything about Star Wars, just give the boys a jingle!
Meet Mason!  Mason became a part of their family, I think around December.  He is such a nice dog and a very beautiful copperish color.  He loved playing with us in the snow, too, as you'll see in the video.

Myranda and I did a little nail painting as well.  It's always good to have a little girl time!  :)
p.s.  Here's a little F.Y.I.  Myranda is 11, Cameron 8, and Dawson 6. 

1 comment:

Amber said...

Looks like a lot of fun!! Love the sledding video :-)