Friday, February 15, 2008

Cold Gear

This post is mostly for my friend Natalie.  We were talking last night and she just couldn't really fathom the -30 I was experiencing, and a couple weeks ago -50.  I told her I'd show her a picture of what I look like when I am walking to classes, etc.  However, the last couple of days I didn't wear a hat and suffered the consequences-frostbite on my ears.  I should have learned by now as it was the 3rd time it's happened to me this winter.  Anyway, here you go Natalie.  I hope you're enjoying your sunny and 70 degree weather, loser.  (just kidding....she lives in California)  Happy Friday!
P.S.  I'm pointing to the 'Polaris' embroidery on my coat....remember when I told you I've only had Polaris winter coats?  Here's proof.....and I'm 20!  (Okay, I think I started wearing them when I was around fiveish or so, but still, 15 years of Polaradise?!)  I'm not complaining.  They're warm.

No comments: