skip to main |
skip to sidebar
CHICAGO! (Part 1)
This past week I made a trip to CHICAGO! My friend Pam (in the pink coat) is a senior at North Park University so Leah, Rebekah, and I decided to visit her! The four of us worked at Bluewater Covenant Bible Camp this past summer and built some deep friendships...they are such a huge blessing. As I stated in the title, this is only part one of the pictures. I was a horrible photographer throughout the trip...meaning I took hardly any pictures. Leah had just gotten a new camera and so she took tons. As soon as I get pictures from her I will post some more. For now, this is what I've got. :) The first picture is the four of us: me, Leah, Pam, Rebekah.
This is Laurie! Laurie is one of Pam's roommates and is quite hilarious! She came with us on a few of our adventures and since we stayed in her house we got to know her pretty well. She's a really cool girl.
Here's miss Rebekah on the "L." We took this to get down town mostly, otherwise we just drove Pam's car. It was a fun experience.
One afternoon we walked down Michigan Avenue and saw all the big stores. I just had to take this picture for Madison--the American Girl Place! We could see up in the windows, little girls eating lunch/supper with their American dolls at little tables all dressed up. It was pretty cute.
Many of my friends from CBC (Covenant Bible College-Ecuador) also go to North Park and so I was able to see a few of them as well! Here is Hannah, Holly, me, Molly, and Mandy. I was able to see a few others as well but forgot to take pictures. Oh, and I also got to see Lorraine Helgeson! Seeing these friends was another huge blessing.
You can't go to Chicago without having Chicago style PIZZA! I'm not sure if you can really tell how huge, deep, grande this pizza is, but it was! The next picture is also trying to show you how deep it is. It was SO delicious! I loved that the sauce was on top. 
The girls again: me, Leah, Pam (saying something), and Rebekah.
Here we are with our friend Carolyn!: me, Carolyn, Pam, Rebekah
1 comment:
Great pics! Fun to see all the different people. The pizza makes my mouth water! Madison loved the American Girl store - it is way bigger than I expected. Now she really wants to go there! I am looking forward to part 2!
Post a Comment