Sunday, March 29, 2009

how FAR will you GO?

I just realized this evening that the Fargo Half Marathon that I'm running in is only 40 days away! It's pretty exciting stuff. I really think, with a little training, anybody can do it. It's like one of the greatest experiences to run with so many people and to have so many people cheering you on...it gives me goosebumps thinking about it! If you decide you want to sign up there's still time! (Click on the link below!) The fun takes place on May 9th!

http://www.fargomarathon.com/
(This is Leah and I at the Grandma's Marathon in Duluth last June...this is when the slight race addiction all began! It really is just a ton of fun.)

3 comments:

Ingrid said...

Greta, you are inspirational. I'm going to pass on this one, but thanks for sending out the invitation!

Amber said...

I am glad you enjoy it but I can guarantee you that it wouldn't give me the same thrill :-) I would need to enjoy running right??

Greta said...

Yeah, you probably would need to kind of enjoy running. I guess it wouldn't be very fun if you just dread running. Good point. :)