Sunday, July 27, 2008

A Quick Trip Home

This past weekend I had my weekend off from camp and made a very quick trip home. It was so good, though. Ingrid had also just flown in from California and Aaron and Heidi were also home, so the whole family was together! (A rare occasion these days!) Friday evening we had all of Mom's English students over and their moms for a grill night. It was a lot of fun to have them all over and get to meet these adorable little kids!
James, Dad, and Aaron
A few of the kiddos taking turns on the big tree swing.
The whole gang!
Being our family is rarely all together, Mom decided we must take a family picture, which was a very good idea. So, this is your preview to what our Christmas card will look like! :)

1 comment:

Amber said...

I love your family picture - it is awesome! I can't wait to get it :-)
Your mom is quite a lady taking on such a big group :-)