Saturday, February 2, 2008

So...

As you have noticed, I have been slacking in the blog department.  My apologies.  BUT! Get excited because new picture are comin' to town!  That's right folks, within the next week you will see top news stories that cover the world and life of Greta Espe.  A little fore-warning, my life is not that exciting.  It consists of a lot of school work/studying and work work, as in Beyond Juice.  I know that many have been waiting to see pictures of those areas of my life, though, so, your wish is my command.  I also plan on taking some pics. of my NEW college group at church.  (I'm so excited about it and LOVE being there....I'll tell you more later.)  Maybe one day when I have a boyfriend/husband my life will be more exciting.  :)  Just kidding.  "This is the day the Lord has made;  let us rejoice and be glad in it!" (Psalm 118:24)  That's enough for now.  Picture taking is one of my new missions in life.  Thanks for showing your interest, care, concern, love.  Much appreciated.  Much love.

P.S.  Sometimes I want to say outrageous things, I don't even know what they would pertain to, just to see what you say.  Ha!  

No comments: