Sunday, February 3, 2008

Beyond Juice!

At last...new pictures!  Well, due to my sporadic moments of non-brilliance, I forgot to bring my camera to college group at church.  Sorry.  However I did remember to bring it to work!  You are going to get a sneak peak at Beyond Juice like none other.  So, take a deep breath and try to keep yourself from going into utter chaos at the sight of these pics.  I know, it could be difficult.  Here we go.




When you walk into the store you see something like this!  Here is beautiful Ashley at the front counter with the menu, etc. behind her.  People are often times overwhelmed by the all the choices they have to make.  We're pretty good at helping them make decisions though.  :)
These are our friends-VitaMix and "The Beast".  The VitaMixers make all of our mouth-watering smoothies.  "The Beast" has his name for a good reason, however, he does do good work;  Beasty Boy juices apples, carrots, celery, parsley, just about anything, into delicious juices.  SO good!  (Oh, and he's called "The Beast"  because he takes quite a bit of work to clean....he's on the more difficult side to take a part and weighs a half ton.)Here is an example of something delicous "The Beast" can create...apple/carrot juice.  Although it may not sound that good to you, it is simply wonderful.  The stuff he lets out the back end :)  looks a little crazy, but the juice is great.  (These are the organic juices we offer.)Here is Mr. MegaGreen.  MegaGreen strictly juices wheatgrass.  He's not quite as tricky to clean.  As you may not know, I've become a drinker of shots.  I just LOVE shots!  In fact, I had two shots last week.  (wheat grass and noni juice that is...ha!)  Customers order wheatgrass in 'shots' and we just get a kick out of sometimes when someone, for example, orders "four shots of wheatgrass, please."  :)Here is our smoothie cooler!  It holds some of the most delicous fruits that go into our smoothies....banana, mango, peaches, pineapples, blueberries, blackberries, cranberries, strawberries, raspberries....yeah, good stuff.And this is the sandwich cooler.  It contains muenster cheese, cheddar cheese, tomato, cucumber, pickles, lettuce, cranberry sauce (for turkey cranberry sandwiches), tuna, egg salad, turkey, chicken, sprouts, peppers (green & red roasted), onion, avocado, golden raisins, sunflower seeds...more good stuff.  :)

Here are 3 of my favorite sandwich ingredients...avocado, sprouts, and roasted red pepper.  They add flavor that is just so delicious--try it!  I even included a picture of my favorite sandwich.  It has avocado, tomato, cucumber, muenster cheese, sprouts, roasted red pepper and is on multi-grain bread--irresistible!Well, today when I walked into work this is what I saw!  Ha!  Amy doesn't normally stretch like this at work, but she really needed to stretch, or something.  :)  Amy, the one on the left, is my boss, and Ashley, the one holding her leg, is a girl I work with about 4 days a week!  We all see each other quite a bit and enjoy each other's company.  It is a huge blessing to work for Amy and to enjoy work!  I work with two other ladies as well...another Ashley, who happens to be Amy's daughter!, and Tammy, who does all of the baking for us.  They're a fun crew.  Below is me, Ashley, and Amy...trying to take a decent picture.  :)  I hope you enjoyed the pictures, because that's it!  (You probably actually saw more than you wanted to!)  Well that should hold you over for another month.  Just kidding.  Blessings to you all.

1 comment:

Amber said...

Love all the pics! It looks like a neat place and healthy even which makes it even better :-) I will have to go there for sure next time I come and visit. We can do shots together :-)