Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Zapatos

"By looking at a pair of shoes one can see that they reflect the personality of the wearer. The shape in which the shoe is in can help tell how the wearer stands and walks (it gives us a strong indication of personality) (Colin Dowell). Shoes also show character by showing how the individual reacts to fashion. In addition, one can tell whether the wearer of the shoes and the shoes themselves are in style by looking at the quality of the materials that the shoes are made from. Furthermore, by looking at the monetary value, brand name of the shoes, and the condition of the shoes (whether they are old or new) can help tell about the owners' fashion styles.(http://www.otal.umd.edu)"
Shoes are by far my favorite article of clothing.  I strongly agree with Dowell that the shoes a person wears also reflects their personality.  That's what's so great about them!  I have all sorts of shoes, boots, sandals.  The photograph is of my favorite pair of shoes.  They were a gift from my sweet friend Amy.  They are so incredibly comfortable.  If you were to try them on you would start sprinting to find your own pair.  (and good luck with that) The other part I love about them is how much character they have.  Some may call them ugly, that's fine with me.  I am not offended.  That's the beauty of personality and the fact that not one of us is the same as another!  Praise the Lord.  As for what these shoes say about my 'style', I don't know.  I don't consider myself being 'in style'. Whatever.  I am going to stop now.  
This is the end of my shoe story.   

No comments: