Yes, as you now know by the title of today's blurb, or blog, I live in a dorm. Although there have been "dormitory horror stories," my experience has been less than horrific. It has been a blessing if anything. I have met many fabulous ladies and have some friendships in the making. I was also blessed with a double room as a single, meaning I live by myself in a room that was meant for two people. Thank you Lord. Now, as you know, dorms are not usually spacious. This also means there isn't a whole lot of options for arrangement. I have tried. My current set-up is about to take a twist as well. One of many things I have inherited from my mother is the love for rearranging. (Thanks Mom....really.) It is fun to experiment with arrangements and switch things up. Change can be good.
(*This is my computer/printer set-up. Thanks to this space I can communicate with ya'll!)
ANYWAY, I will end this tangent and simply say, check out the photos to see how it's set up right now. (A few have been confused when I attempt to explain where my bed is and what not, so now you can see it for yourself.)
(*This is what you when first entering. The right side bed is my daybed/homemade couch...thanks mother. Hiding behind the couch is a little refrigerator, microwave, small cabinet for my dishes, etc. It's amazing what you can do with small spaces!)
Also, I would LOVE to have your opinions on any new arrangement ideas!
Everything is able to moved except the counter top, which is a fairly large portion of the room! Thanks. I hope you are all figuring this blog deal out and how to leave comments, etc. I didn't mean for it to cause stress in your life.
(*This is what you see when standing back by the window....my "closet," door, bed nook, etc.)
No comments:
Post a Comment