Thursday, December 13, 2007

A Few Favorites

Sorry for the lack of blogage...I made that word up and will probably make up more words over the life of this blog.  I have been finishing up my first semester at Bemidji State University with one final to go!  Anyway, I was thinking the other day that I would like to share with you a few of the sites I frequently visit and perhaps you would like to check them out as well.  Here they are:
-http://www.aaronespe.com
-this is my brother's website which includes updates on his upcoming concerts and other information about his music...check it out to get his new christmas tunes!
-my school website.  if you would like to know more about the great BSU check out this site. 
-need health information?  i get a lot of it here.
-i love this site!  it really does have about every possible recipe out there.  the reviews others have left are very helpful as well.

I think that's it for now.  If I have any other sites to share with you I will be sure to let you know.  HAPPY SWEDISH CHRISTMAS!

1 comment:

Isaac said...

I love allrecipes also - I use it all the time. The best part (and what I use the most) is the ingredient search it helps me use up the stuff deep within the fridge, freezer and cupboards :-)