Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Let's Catch Up!

Whew! We have some catching up to do! Tom and I have been so busy with school and are now so happy to be on Christmas vacation! (I just noticed that I tend to use a lot of exclamation marks....sorry.) So, until January 10, 2011, we're free stylin' it. Actually, we're going to spend 5 days with my family, and then we're going to be with Tom's fam for 5 days on a ski trip to Lutsen, MN. We are pretty pumped.

Now that I have all this time I decided to update my blog. :) First I thought I would share a couple videos from when we babysat Kajsa and Greta. We've had the privilege of spending a couple weekends with them and a few other babysitting times (in fact, we get to play with them tonight!).




As you can see in the above video, Greta loves pizza. By the end of it she actually ate 4 pieces! We were amazed.




Greta loved that Tom would play princess Pollies with her. I think it's just adorable how Greta gets into pretending and making the little dolls talk. I wasn't able to get video of it, but she also sings a TON while she plays. It's so cute.




Kajsa is also a big singer! Both girls just sing away while playing, oblivious to the world around them. :)

3 comments:

Amber said...

I LOVED these videos! So stinkin' cute! Tom and Greta playing princess was adorable and Kajsa singing while she was playing was too cute! She and Isaac are so similiar - maybe we can play matchmaker some day in the far far future! :-)

Ingrid said...

Yes, Amber, wouldn't it be great to have a daughter-in-law who was singing hymns at her leisure before she hit the double digits!?

Amber said...

Ha Ha - funny comment Ingrid. Yes, I will take her as as daughter in law any day :-)