One might think that I am a supporter of Bison football. This is not true, however. I have been to two of their home games over the course of two years. I'm a Moorhead State Dragon but I can't say I've ever been to a Dragon sporting event. Maybe I'm just not into sports that much. Yes, this is true.
Anyway, Leah had a FREE ticket for me to go with her and her dad to a Bison game (and they LOVE the Bison!) so I went. It was more of a chance to hang out with one of my best friends, and it was good.
3 comments:
Great picture of you and Leah! Happy to see a post . . . finally :-)
Thanks Amber. I've added a few more, so you have lots of catching up to do! :) Merry Christmas!
I am eternally grateful for you filling my saturday morning with GRETA LIFE! Thanks man, what a friend :-)
Post a Comment