Sunday, March 1, 2009

One A Day(?)


Hello, hello. I have decided that maybe I'll try to take a picture a day to blog, and more if more exciting things happen that day. One thing that sticks out during the day, or perhaps has some sort of significance will be photographed and then I'll share it with you. Sound good? I'm not sure how this is going to go, but I'll give it a shot. Here's the first photo. Yes, peanut M&Ms. I love these things and would go so far as to call them my favorite candy. I try to keep it as rare a treat as possible so that when I do get to have them I remember how wonderful and special they are. That's all I've got today: I love peanut M&Ms.

3 comments:

Amber said...

I am looking forward to hearing (or seeing) from you each day :-) Especially as life gets more and more interesting :-)

Unknown said...

I'm looking forward to these pics as well! and I just wanted to say by your title 'One A Day' it sounds like a vitamin only to realize you love peanut M&M's! ha.

Ingrid said...

Dearest Greta,
We have had a jar of peanut M&Ms in our office for the past several months and I can honestly say I have eaten them every work day. I'm waiting for them to start looking repulsive.

Love you!
Ingrid