Saturday, August 16, 2008
Summer's Second Half
Isn't it unbelievable that the summer is already coming to an end? I really can't believe that it is happening. Well, as I shared with you before, I have been at Bluewater Covenant Bible Camp for the summer and it has been heavenly, really. :) I previously posted pictures from the first half of the summer and now here are summer pictures from the second half.
These are maybe the kind of pictures you don't want to see, but yes, we did let kids ramp their bikes (with helmets and landing in the sand volleyball court). It was pretty crazy and fun to watch! (There are some good bikers out there! :)
This looks like it could be a not so soft landing!


Here's Aaron's "unibrow"! :)
My second 5th and 6th grade cabin group!

7th & 8th graders! (7 of the 10, one girl missed the picture, were from Roseau)
The kitchen crew had some fun with the juice glasses!
Isn't this gorgeous!
9th & 10th graders!
More 9th & 10th graders!
Here are a couple from 4th of July! I love this one of Madison and Micah with their sparklers!
My friend Joslin.
There was a water balloon popping contest...Joslin and I had a very difficult time getting it to pop but got many good laughs out of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Great pics!! I love the one of the water balloon contest. It is funny because I can see Madison in the background really pushing :-)
Post a Comment