Thursday, May 8, 2008

Super Noah!

Every Monday since about October I have been doing pre-school lessons with little Noah Gustafson. (Their family used to live in Roseau and go to our church, but they moved to Bemidji about a year ago....I have been very blessed to get to see them each week!) Mostly Noah and I work on letters....learning each of the letters, the sounds they make, and how to write them. (Noah is 4 years old.) The hardest part is letter recognition. Noah is a pretty smart kid though and has done very well! Here are a couple pictures from my last day with Noah. We played a fishing game where Noah "fished" for letters and then had to tell me which letter it was.
This video, I think, is so funny! I had to really hold myself back from really bursting while recording it. :)
Noah always has a lot of funny comments, too! When I picked Noah up from daycare he told me that his leg hurt from running too fast. Later when we were working on letters I asked, "Do you remember this letter's name?" Noah replied, "No, my leg made me forget!" :) Oh yes, and this blog title is "Super Noah!" because that is many times what Noah refers to himself as....not just Noah, Super Noah!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Cute! Noah has really grown up from the last time I saw him! Isaac's personality is so much like Noah's - it is hilarious!

Karmen said...

lol, the things kids say/do :]
He's a cutie =]