Sunday, April 27, 2008

More of the White Stuff (I'm not talking about dandruff)

Well, well, well. Let's see here. It is officially the last weekend in April and yesiree we got another good foot or more of snow. A bit melted today, (Praise the Lord!) and hopefully the rest will melt this week. I didn't feel it necessary to post more pictures of snow, because it looked just like it did a couple weeks ago when it did the same thing. Welcome to Minnesota. I try to look at the positive side of things though, so let's look at the pros in these types of circumstances.

Pros:
-I got to wear my nice winter jacket that I had purchased in Chicago this past February and get more use out of it.
-I got good exercise unburying (that's a made up word) my car.
-Snow angels are fun to make.
-Christmas music can be listened to again.
-My red turtle neck sweater and smartwool socks were thrilled to be pulled out again.
-Good conversations with fine folk that started out with talking about the weather.

Cons:
-we won't go there

Have a good week!

1 comment:

Amber said...

Ha Ha!! We arrived home last night to several inches of snow also!! We left a nice green lawn and came home to a white one YUCK!! The kids think it is fun though and they are out right now building a snowman! I will post pics later :-)