Tuesday, April 8, 2008

April Showers Bring May Flowers

Here are some pictures of the snow we got this past weekend. These are the pictures my aunt and uncle took....I didn't make it in time before it started melting. There is still quite a bit of snow, but not covering the trees like you can see in these pictures. Perhaps spring will come in May!My aunt Char measuring the snow on their picnic table that had been completely clear before. Don't the trees look pretty behind her?

20 inches-there ended up being a total accumulation of 22 inches!

2 comments:

Roso Theatre said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Amber said...

(oops - I deleted my previous comment because I wasn't logged in correctly - sorry :-)
Wow!! Crazy!!! I can't believe how much snow that is! Isn't it nice to live in a part of the country where you never know what you are going to get where the weather is concerned!!