Sunday, February 10, 2008

At Last!


Hooray!  It finally worked!  Here it is...the mansion.  :)  This first picture is what you see when you walk in....
bed (above) and 'couch' to the left and...
'sitting area' to the right!  As you can see, I desperately need some things on the wall-it's a little bare.  The blue picture board deal that's leaning against the wall is only there temporarily, it just happened to work there for now.
Here is looking, obviously, towards the door.  I am enjoying it thoroughly.  It feels like so much more space and perhaps a tad more homey.  With all the bad rap they get, dorm rooms aren't really that horrific. :)   Come visit anytime!

2 comments:

Amber said...

Looks great! I really like it. I will have to come see it in person. Now all you need is your crafty mom to sew you some curtains for your closets and it really will no longer be "bedroomish" (nice made up word huh?)

Greta said...

no joke! maybe while she's making them she could give me some sewing lessons. i think it would come back to me pretty quick, just like you said, but the last time i sewed was in 7th grade! :)