Sunday, January 13, 2008

Care-Free and Friendly Days (Part 1)

My "Christmas Vacation" has been quite pleasant, I must say.  I don't have classes until the 22nd of January...crazy, I know.  I am enjoying every bit of it though.  Obviously the first week consisted of Christmas gatherings with family.  Great time.  After Christmas it has been pretty "care-free" and filled with "friendly" visits, etc.  Also great.  The following documents my New Year's activities.  
Over New Year's I was at Bluewater!  (One of my favorite places...along with anyone else who's ever been there.)  The staff from this past summer had a little reunion from Sunday to Tuesday.  We had a good time sledding, playing card/board games, blind man's bluff, and broom ball, and just catching up.    
Camp looked beautiful with its healthy dose of snow.  Quite different from summertime!  We took great advantage of this with all our outdoor activities.
The first night we went sledding on one of the neighbor's long, steep driveways.  Above:  me, Seth-ready for some solid sleddin'....and waitin' for miss pokey, below, Leah.This is the large section Chad cleared for us to play broomball.  We actually played late at night, so we brought out a big light.  It was quite an intense game.  Ultra fun.

1 comment:

Isaac said...

Looks like a fun New Year's weekend, also very beautiful. Fun to see Bluewater in the winter beings I only see it in the summer :-)