Monday, December 10, 2007

Summer & September


This summer, as most of you know, I had the privilege of working at Bluewater Covenant Bible Camp.  It was a blessing to be able to work in such a beautiful environment and with truly beautiful people.  I was able to work with kids from 3rd grade through seniors in high school, go water skiing, tubing, and swimming everyday, and make friendships that I will cherish forever.  It was a once in a lifetime experience that I hope to get to have again this summer!  :)  
In September my friend Amber and two of her three children, Isaac and Hannah came to visit me at BSU (Bemidji State University)!  (Madison was tap dancin' away the day! :)  We had an enjoyable day shopping, eating, and simply hanging out.  It was a huge blessing! September also allowed me to reunite with a few of my Bluewater buds for a weekend!  Pam, Leah, Gabe, Seth, and myself hung out in the twin cities visiting the Minnesota Twins, the Zoo, a beautiful park, Mall of America, the movie theater (The Bourne Ultimatum!!), among other things...it was, as Gabe phrased, "a weekend of glory!"

1 comment:

Isaac said...

The picture of the lake is soooo beautiful. I want to go back right now! Wow - who are those adorable little kiddos you are with :-)