Sunday, December 9, 2007
Communication
I have discovered lately that communication is key in relationships. You have all probably made this connection a long time ago. Anyway, I decided that, being I de-activated my facebook account, this could potentially be a good way for me to communicate with my beloved family and friends. When I was in Ecuador last year I was better about sharing pictures online and keeping everyone updated. I have failed in that area this year however. Amen to new beginnings! So, here we go. The purpose for me starting this blog is to keep you all updated on the latest and greatest in my life and hopes that you would write me as well. Thanks in advance.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
This will be fun - it makes keeping up a little easier (as long as the blog doesn't become our "conversation" -right)
Post a Comment